Hoka Carbon X 2
Positioned as an endurance racer, the Carbon X2 delivers the same propulsive speed as its predecessor in an adaptable silhouette geared for training and racing alike. Engineered with a responsive, carbon fibre plate and aggressive Meta-Rocker, this performance shoe is a formidable competitor.
The epitome of long-range weaponry, the Carbon X2 pairs softer, lighter foam with the same rubberised foam out sole as the last iteration. Scrutinised with a focus on fit, the Carbon X2 employs a refined collar shape, notched tongue and engineered mesh upper with embroidered TPU yarns and extra reinforcement around the laces.
Get ready for an inherently soft, stable and responsive ride..
Weight 198g Heel 30mm Forefoot 25mm
• Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
• Gusseted tongue provides lightweight, mid-foot lockdown
• Anatomical Achilles construction
• Removable, molded EVA sockliner
• Carbon fibre plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
• PROFLY™ midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
• Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning