M2O Run Fast Compression Socks
Our specific compression design encourages better blood flow, upgraded energy transfer and greater circulation. This allows the lower leg to achieve peak performance throughout warm up, training and extreme race conditions.
The recovery period from training is when our bodies are building muscle and making gains (or losses as the case may be). Effective compression wear can aid recovery. Compression garments helps your body flush unwanted waste product incurred during exercise. This strategy helps ease, if not eradicate, symptoms of swelling, aching, restless legs and cramps. Train smarter, not harder.
Compression has long been used in the fields of both medicine and sports to enable the body to do more. When scientists examine biomechanical movements and the resulting physiological improvements it is very clear that compression has benefits for the physical performance and energy levels of an athlete.
The M2O Material Difference
Our products are packed with innovation and technology, giving you the competitive edge. From the serious athletes to dedicated weekend warriors. The material is a blend of the highest grade olefin, nylon and lycra combined with high grade anti-microbial fabric. This woven blen wicks moisture away from skin. Highly stain resistant with excellent colourfast properties. This technically advanced material allows cool air in and heat out.
- M2O’s compression system is form fitting and provides graduated compression to your foot and calf. It supports the foots function through its full range of motion while maintaining maximum comfort.
- M2O’s ACTIVE RELEASE Anti-Inflammatory band reduces the stress on these areas by providing support.
- Bolstered padding in the heal for reducing stresses on impact.
- Odour reducing materials provide antibacterial protection and moisture wicking for dry feet and maximum comfort.
- M2O’s Elite blended yarns provide the ultimate mix for comfort and performance.
- Seamless toes reduce chafing, providing maximum protection and longer wearability.
- Mesh panels accelerate moisture wicking and breathability.
- Specifically designed energy and impact transfer system, transferring the impact zone into energy.
- Scientifically designed foot bed area incorporates technology to reduce slipping and accelerate moisture wicking.
- Heat transfer zones designed considering the proximity of the arteries and veins in the ankle to help with thermal exchange in the area to keep the entire foot cooler.