Saucony Endorphin Pro
Equipped with Saucony's most responsive midsole foam, a carbon fiber plate, and a track spike inspired mesh upper, the Saucony Endorphin Pro is one of our favorite carbon fiber racing shoes. The ultralightweight and responsive PWRRUN PB foam works with the carbon fiber plate and the SPEEDROLL geometries to create a lively, propulsive ride unique to Saucony.
To keep weight to a minimum while keeping you as comfortable as possible, this shoe was finished off with an upper very similar to the Saucony's Endorphin long-distance track spike. If you're looking to make magic on race day, add a pair of Saucony Endorphin Pros to your collection.
Speed roll PWRRUN pb
• 40% Lighter than PWRRUN+
• 88% Energy Return
• More flexible than EVA
• More Durable than EVA Carbon fiber plate
• Ultimate combination of light & strong
• Firm plate enhances the roll
• Optimizes the foam which is the springboard 8mm drop
• Optimize heel cushioning
• Sets up foot for “roll” at toe off
• Works with low density foam to provide stable platform