Vivobarefoot Primus Trail KNIT Finisterre FG
To avert climate catastrophe, we must reconnect with the natural world. Every human should be free to roam; the outdoors must be an accessible, inclusive space for everyone to reconnect and rewild. Made with recycled, vegan materials, the Primus Trail Knit FG is a durable, flexible, high-performance trail runner. Realise your right to roam.
REALISE YOUR RIGHT TO ROAM
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- Made from recycled polyester, reducing waste.
- Produced using vegan materials.
- The Firm Ground Sole offers multi-terrain traction.
- Flexible, light and breathable without sacrificing durability.
A knitted upper allows full flexibility of movement, and the sticky-rubber, firm-ground outsole provides durable grip on adventurous terrain.
Designed with recycled, natural, vegan materials, true to our regenerative ethos - all in an obsidian colourway with cyan-blue pops and colourful flecks.
The Vivobarefoot x Finisterre range is part of our Right to Roam campaign. In collaboration with fellow B Corp Finisterre, we’re calling for more equitable outdoor access. Join us in championing the outsiders rewriting the script.