Orthomovement Running Innersole
while running, you have an increased pressure about 3-5 time your body weight due to the flight phase that occurs during running. This places great demands on your body. We have collected data from runners’ different feet from around the world. This data, as well as the running pressure pattern and the design of today's running shoes, forms the basis for running insoles design and function.The purpose the running insole is to reduce the load on the runners’ muscles and joints, to create better conditions for all runners who love to run, regardless if you are an occasional or professional runner.
TOP COVER – The top cover minimizes the risk of chafing and blisters.
• MEDIAL ARCH SUPPORT – The longitudinal footrest support is uniquely designed
to fit as many feet type as possible.
• ANATOMIC HEEL CUP – The anatomical heel cup distributes pressure under the
heel, reducing the load by contracting the heel’s fat pad and reinforcing its
• PROTECTED BY D3O® – The unique orange D3O® zones give the heel, joints and
bones extra shock absorption in order to provide a relief on your body. The shape and placement of the zones are specially designed after runners’ pressure patterns while running.
• STABILIZING MATERIAL – The grey E.V.A material provides a combination of extra support and shock absorption, which reduces rotational forces.
• ARCH BARRIERS – The 3 barriers at the two longitudinal foot arches increase its natural function and the stability of your motion patterns at each step