RockBands are our take on a durable, affordable resistance band for rehabilitation and mobility. Available in 5 resistances, they include a thorough movement booklet with corrective exercises.
Detailed Instructions - Included with every RockBand is our new Movement Manifesto, which features a multitude of RockBand focussed corrective mobility exercises and tips. See below for more detail under Added Bonus.
Rehab or Exercise - Not just for rehabilitation, RockBands make convenient exercise tools for travel, or to scale common body weight movements at the gym.
Five Resistances - RockBands are 105 centimetres long and are available in five different resistances, from extra light to extra heavy. They are colour coded for quick identification.
- Green - extra light, 15 kilograms - cost $30
- Grey - light, 25 kilograms - cost $40
- Black - medium, 35 kilograms - cost $50
- Red - heavy, 55 kilograms - cost $60
- Blue - extra heavy, 75 kilograms - cost $70
The weights referred to above is the weight required to double the length of the loop when anchored at one point.
Added Bonus - Every RockBand includes a special Movement Manifesto, a booklet that contains valuable information to educate users on the following:
- How to use RockBands.
- Detailed movements and exercises
- Helpful hints about the best ways to use RockBands
- Breathing and proper alignment
- Differentiating pain from discomfort.
- A full reference section that will appeal to medical professionals interested in learning more about movement techniques.
- 105 centimetres in loop
- Five resistance levels
- Packaged one band at selected resistance
- 100% latex